Inspire your Team
At Gibraltar Hotel Bowral we have developed a list of activities to complement our conference packages, they include:
- The Teambuilding Company. Australia's best teambuilding provider has created a unique range of fun daytime and nighttime,
indoor and outdoor, activities. You can also request a fun program or activity that will deliver learning outcomes relevant to your
business. Just identify how much time you have available and let The Teambuilding Company wow you with a tailored proposal. View Brochure
- Health & Wellbeing. Gibraltar Hotel Bowral has a deep commitment to Health & Wellbeing for guests, delegates and
staff. Promote greater productivity and work life balance by offering your team an insight into the latest trends in healthy living
and wellness with our qualified lifestyle teacher. You can book an amazing treatment in our 6 room day spa, or yoga or meditation.
You can book anything from a healthy cooking workshop to an interpretive guided walk along the Gibbergunyah Walking Track. At no additional
cost you can take advantage of our indoor heated pool and cold plunge pool and mini-gym.
- Pack a picnic. Or let us pack one for you. We’ve got 100 glorious acres to play on so make the most of your time
out of the office and have lunch under the trees in the fresh air. Clean your lungs, clear your head and get ready for an afternoon
session by dining al fresco!
- Golf clinic. We’re extremely proud of our challenging golf course and we love to encourage new players. A golf clinic
with one our Golf Pro is a great way to start the or end the day. It’s challenging, rewarding and inspiring!
- Wine tasting. The Southern Highlands is fast gaining a fantastic reputation for its cool climate wines. We can get
expert local vignerons to introduce your team to the various local wine types and flavours during a private tasting session.
- Day Spa. A great prize, reward or treat. A voucher for the Bowral Day Spa’s signature Kodo Massage Treatment. Show
the team you care!