- Gibraltar Hotel NSW Luxury Accommodation - The Southern Highlands best kept secret, Gibraltar Hotel Bowral is something really special, a place you want to be part of, a place you want to linger a little longer at. Sure, it's a hotel and a luxury one at that; but it's got a few other strings to it's bow that make it a really great place at which to stay, visit, play, relax, get pampered or enjoy a drink.
- Gibraltar Hotel Rooms & Suites - The Gibraltar Hotel is a luxury four and a half star hotel for a reason. All our accommodation rooms are oversized – you won’t trip over your luggage; it’s more than a few steps from the bed to the bathroom and there is plenty of space for your suitcase, handbag, keys, wallet, books… just about what-ever you have bought with you. All our accommodation beds are huge, so large that we have to get the linen specially made! Every room is stylish, modern and features original artwork from local Southern Highlands artists.
- Bowral Accommodation Specials - Great accommodation specials available at Gibraltar Hotel.
- Conferences - Gibraltar Hotel Bowral is fast becoming the first choice in the Southern Highlands for meetings and events. It kinda stands to reason, if you'd love to stay here as a leisure guest you'll really love to come and work from here for a few days.
- Weddings - Imagine this.... all your guests under one luxury roof .... your ceremony in a gallery with floor to ceiling windows overlooking a golf course and Mt Gibraltar, drinks on the terrace before a reception in the ballroom with views to die for. Then, once the oldies have gone off to bed, a few drinks in the bar with your nearest and dearest.
- Dining - There’s just no point finding accommodation somewhere totally fantastic unless you can also eat great food and drink incredible wines onsite. Why bother with taxis, parking or directions when you don’t have to?
- Play Country Golf - Play Golf at Gibraltar Country Club. Ever wanted to be a member of something really special? The course is a sensational 5054 metre, par 69 with a 66 Rating and is one of the most beautiful courses in the Southern Highlands.
- Location & Maps
- Bowral News & Events
- Contact Us