All Day Dining
“After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations.”
Executive chef Jason Hughes and his team deliver an indulgent culinary experience, including an epicure menu, high teas, and seasonal creations continuing today.
An award-winning Chef gaining industry accolades, including being awarded a prestigious hat award in the Sydney Morning Herald Good Food Guide; Jason Hughes heads the kitchen at Gibraltar Hotel Bowral.
Come and join us for a classic dining experience and be the first to sample Jason’s culinary specials with the Harveys menu.
$32 per person with tea/coffee and $40 per person with sparkling wine. Bookings are essential: phone 02 4862 8600.
All Day Dining
Harveys Bar not only has the best cocktails in town, we now have All Day Dining too! Catch up with the locals and relax on the outdoor terrace or gather by the roaring fire to drink, dine and savour the music. Barman, scotch and soda thank you.
ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION POLICY
To ensure we manage guest’s expectations in reference to events and consumption of alcohol on premises kindly find as following the hotel policy concerning group stay, events and bringing of alcohol to the hotel.
NO INDIVIDUAL GUESTS PARTIES ON THE PREMISES
Gibraltar Hotel Bowral manages the events held on premises and has zero tolerance policy on individual parties being held in the guest rooms. This applies to below:
- Any situation where the maximum number of guests allowed per hotel room is exceeded
- Any situation where the noise level from the room is deemed too high and causes a disturbance to other hotel guests
- Any situation whereby excessive traffic to/from a guest room is identified
- Any situation where it is deemed that intoxication is occurring
- Any situation where it is identified that excessive alcohol is present
In the event of the above situations as outlined, the hotel reserves the right to immediately request all occupants of the room up to, and including, the guest who has registered for the room to vacate the premises.
In the event that an eviction does occur, the registered guest will be charged for that night’s accommodation and for any expense resulting from additional cleaning of the guest room, replacement of any furniture/fixture/fitting breakage, as well as for any required repairs.
ALCOHOL ON THE PREMISES
Gibraltar Hotel Bowral does not allow for excessive levels of alcohol to be brought on to the hotel premises.
EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS OF ALCOHOL BEING DEFINED AS:
- Cases/slabs/cartons of beer etc
- Multiple bottles/cases of spirits/wine
In the event that a registered guest, or any persons associated with that guest, are identified as bringing excessive amounts of alcohol on to the hotel property that person will be requested to relinquish the alcohol to the hotel.
It will be stored in safekeeping for their retrieval on departure, or alternatively for the alcohol to be permanently removed off the premises.
If at any stage should a person be deemed in breach of this policy, and refuse to abide by the hotel requests, that a person will be requested to leave the premises.
ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION ON THE GOLF COURSE:
- No guests can bring their own alcohol for consumption on the Golf Course.
- All orders for Alcohol on the Golf Course needs to be purchased from Birdie’s Café and or Harvey’s Restaurant and Bar.
ADDITIONAL ACTIONS THAT MAY RESULT IN EVICTION:
Gibraltar Hotel Bowral reserves the right to immediately evict any guest, visitor or member of the public for the following reasons, but not limited to:
- Intoxication and/or unsavoury/lewd behaviour
- The throwing of objects over the hotel balconies
- Spitting over the balcony
- Wilful damage to hotel and/or resident property
- Physical or verbal assault/abuse on the hotel staff, other guests, apartment residents, members of the public on hotel premises
- Any behaviour deemed as a potential safety threat to others
- Any breach of the alcohol or party policies
- Any incident for which the police are required to attend
CONSEQUENCES OF EVICTION:
In the event that an eviction of any nature occurs, the registered guest, their associates and visitors, will not be able to make future reservations at the Gibraltar Hotel Bowral.
In the event that any person requested to vacate the hotel premises fails to adhere to this request, the police will be called which may result in further action being taken against the person/s in question.