A special deal to tempt you
Save 30% off with our Autumn Getaway Package
- Deluxe Room $490 $245 per night
- Gibraltar/Woodlands Spa $550 $275 per night
- Superior $610 $305 per night
- Family Suite $670 $335 per night
- Executive Suite $690 $345 per night
- Saturday Night Surcharge $90
- Public Holiday Surcharge $90
- Extra Adult in Room Using Existing Bedding $80
- Extra Child in room Using Existing Bedding $40
- Roll Away Bed Charge $65/night
- Cot $15/night
- 2 or 3 Nights’ Accommodation
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for 2
- Unlimited Golf with NO cart at Gibraltar Country Club
- Wine tasting at local winery with a complimentary cheese plate
- 20% discount voucher for Harvey’s Dining (minimum spend of $100 not to be used in conjunction with any other offers)
- 20% discount voucher for any spa treatment (1 voucher per person, per treatment). Mminimum spend of $100 not to be used in conjunction with any other offers)
- Use of small gym and indoor heated pool
- Free Internet W-Fi & In-house movies
- Complimentary Parking
- Live Music at Harvey’s on Fridays and Saturdays
Offer valid from March 2019 – May 2019
Make Room For Romance
WITH OUR LOVE PACKAGE
Fall in love as we set the stage for a romantic stay with our Love Package
- Accommodation in a luxurious Suite with Super King Bed
- Views overlooking the golf course
- Breakfast for two
- Bottle of sparkling wine on arrival
- 2 Course Seduction Dinner for Two (covers main and dessert)
- Couples Massage
– Foot Soak and Scrub
– Full Body Relaxation Massage
– Glass of bubbles after treatment
Pie Season in the Southern Highlands
Congratulations Destination Southern Highlands
Australia’s Best Tourism Destination marketing campaign was announced 2nd March 2019 as ‘PIE TIME’ run by Destination Southern Highlands.
For more information on events this month, visit pietime.com.au
Photo courtesy of Southern Highlands NSW.
Enjoy a Summer Hot Deal at Gibraltar!
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Buffet breakfast daily
- 2 x welcome drinks in Harveys Bar
- 2 for 1 entry to Bradman Museum, Illawarra Fly Treetop Walk
- 2 for 1 voucher for 18 holes of golf with cart
- 2 x $25 Bowral Day Spa vouchers towards any treatment of $100 or more
- Free in-house movies and WiFi
- Live entertainment in Harveys’ Thursday – Saturday night
- Access to indoor heated pool and gym
- Kids get to stay and eat for free during school holidays (terms and conditions apply)
Overnight spa escape
Escape the hustle and bustle with a friend and join us for a special one-night spa & pamper escape. Savour a wonderful, rhythmic full body Kodo relaxation massage, using ancient Aboriginal techniques which tone, realign energy flow and re-harmonise the mind, body and spirit. After your massage, linger in the serenity room until you are ready to face the world again. Those who feel energetic after a pampering can use our pool and gym facilities, go for a bush walk, or shop & explore Bowral. Or, for a more relaxed afternoon watch the sun set over a drink in Harveys.
- One night accommodation for two in a deluxe suite
- Two x 60 minute Signature Massage in Bowral Day Spa
- Buffet breakfast for two
- Free wifi and In house movies
- Access to pool and gym facilities
Day Spa bookings to be made in advance: call 02 4862 8614. Subject to allocation availability. Please note that all packages are based in deluxe suites overlooking the hotel entrance and car park. Upgrade to a room overlooking the golf course for $60. Upgrade to a spa suite for $120. Saturday night and public holiday surcharge $120. Offer valid to 31 December 2018.
Luxury Getaway Package
Starting from $259 per night
Embark on a luxurious getaway in the Southern Highlands with Gibraltar Hotel Bowral! Stay for 2 nights and enjoy great offers for accommodation, dining, golf and spa!
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Daily full hot breakfast
- Welcome drink at Harveys
- 2 $10 credit vouchers for Harveys All Day dining
- 2 $25 Day Spa Vouchers (to be used towards treatment of $100 and above)
- 2 for 1 Golf Voucher for 18 holes with cart
- Free internet wifi and in-house movies
- Access to indoor heated pool and small gym
- Complimentary parking
- Live entertainment at Harvey’s Bar; Thurs. thru Sat. evenings
Two night indulgence midweek
$848 PER COUPLE
Our deal for the romantic midweek getaway indulge yourself in a Gibraltar or Superior Suite with oversized spa bath and spectacular views across Mt Gibraltar.
- Accommodation in the luxurious Gibraltar or Superior Suite with Super king Bed, oversized spa and balcony overlooking the golf course
- Buffet Breakfast for two daily
- One 2 course dinner for two in Harvey’s
- Welcome beverage in Harveys
- Two x 45 min Bowral Signature Massage and two x 45 min Juice Shot Facials
To enquire or make a booking click on our booking button or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 4862 8600.
Stay and play golf package
STARTING FROM $549
Gibraltar Country Club is the ideal getaway for golfing buddies from Sydney, Canberra, Wollongong and country NSW. Situated in the heart of the Southern Highlands just 90 minutes from Sydney and Canberra. The course combines a challenging 18 holes with excellent practice facilities.
Your package includes:
- Accommodation in a deluxe suite
- Full buffet breakfast overlooking the golf course
- FREE Wifi and in-house movies
- Unlimited golf with a cart for the duration of your stay – please note no refund is available in the case of wet weather and carts not being available.
Twilight Golf is here!
Specials over the summer months.
Available from 3:30 pm – Unlimited golf.
Twilight rates are as follows:
$30pp with cart (Shared cart)
$35pp with cart (for one player)
$20pp no cart
$35pp with cart (Shared cart)
$40pp with cart (for one player)
$25pp no cart
Aqua Golf at Gibraltar Country Club
Planning an event or taking the Team out ?
Aqua Golf functions are available by arrangement to book after 6:00 pm.
Group Bookings (of 4 or more) available.
Cost $18 per basket of 100+ balls.
Minimum 2 baskets.
Please call us on 02 4862 8615 or email@example.com
ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION POLICY
To ensure we manage guest’s expectations in reference to events and consumption of alcohol on premises kindly find as following the hotel policy concerning group stay, events and bringing of alcohol to the hotel.
NO INDIVIDUAL GUESTS PARTIES ON THE PREMISES
Gibraltar Hotel Bowral manages the events held on premises and has zero tolerance policy on individual parties being held in the guest rooms. This applies to below:
- Any situation where the maximum number of guests allowed per hotel room is exceeded
- Any situation where the noise level from the room is deemed too high and causes a disturbance to other hotel guests
- Any situation whereby excessive traffic to/from a guest room is identified
- Any situation where it is deemed that intoxication is occurring
- Any situation where it is identified that excessive alcohol is present
In the event of the above situations as outlined, the hotel reserves the right to immediately request all occupants of the room up to, and including, the guest who has registered for the room to vacate the premises.
In the event that an eviction does occur, the registered guest will be charged for that night’s accommodation and for any expense resulting from additional cleaning of the guest room, replacement of any furniture/fixture/fitting breakage, as well as for any required repairs.
ALCOHOL ON THE PREMISES
Gibraltar Hotel Bowral does not allow for excessive levels of alcohol to be brought on to the hotel premises.
EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS OF ALCOHOL BEING DEFINED AS:
- Cases/slabs/cartons of beer etc
- Multiple bottles/cases of spirits/wine
In the event that a registered guest, or any persons associated with that guest, are identified as bringing excessive amounts of alcohol on to the hotel property that person will be requested to relinquish the alcohol to the hotel.
It will be stored in safekeeping for their retrieval on departure, or alternatively for the alcohol to be permanently removed off the premises.
If at any stage should a person be deemed in breach of this policy, and refuse to abide by the hotel requests, that a person will be requested to leave the premises.
ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION ON THE GOLF COURSE:
- No guests can bring their own alcohol for consumption on the Golf Course.
- All orders for Alcohol on the Golf Course needs to be purchased from Birdie’s Café and or Harvey’s Restaurant and Bar.
ADDITIONAL ACTIONS THAT MAY RESULT IN EVICTION:
Gibraltar Hotel Bowral reserves the right to immediately evict any guest, visitor or member of the public for the following reasons, but not limited to:
- Intoxication and/or unsavoury/lewd behaviour
- The throwing of objects over the hotel balconies
- Spitting over the balcony
- Wilful damage to hotel and/or resident property
- Physical or verbal assault/abuse on the hotel staff, other guests, apartment residents, members of the public on hotel premises
- Any behaviour deemed as a potential safety threat to others
- Any breach of the alcohol or party policies
- Any incident for which the police are required to attend
CONSEQUENCES OF EVICTION:
In the event that an eviction of any nature occurs, the registered guest, their associates and visitors, will not be able to make future reservations at the Gibraltar Hotel Bowral.
In the event that any person requested to vacate the hotel premises fails to adhere to this request, the police will be called which may result in further action being taken against the person/s in question.