A special deal to tempt you
Enjoy a Highlands Spring Break at Gibraltar!
- 2 or 3 nights’ accommodation
- Buffet breakfast daily
- ‘Out & About’ picnic pack
- 2 x welcome drinks in Harveys Bar
- 2 for 1 vouchers for Bradman Museum, Illawarra Fly and 18 holes of golf with cart
- 2 x $25 Bowral Day Spa vouchers
- Free in-house movies and wifi
- Live entertainment in Harveys’ Thursday – Sunday night
- Access to indoor heated pool and gym
- Deluxe Suite: $239 per night. Room upgrades available for a fee. Saturday night Surcharge: $90.
- Extra adult (Using existing bedding) $80 per night / child $40 per night.
- Spa voucher to be used on treatments valued at $100 or more.
- Bookings essential prior to arrival for Picnic Packs & Spa.
Overnight spa escape
Escape the hustle and bustle with a friend and join us for a special one-night spa & pamper escape. Savour a wonderful, rhythmic full body Kodo relaxation massage, using ancient Aboriginal techniques which tone, realign energy flow and re-harmonise the mind, body and spirit. After your massage, linger in the serenity room until you are ready to face the world again. Those who feel energetic after a pampering can use our pool and gym facilities, go for a bush walk, or shop & explore Bowral. Or, for a more relaxed afternoon watch the sun set over a drink in Harveys.
- One night accommodation for two in a deluxe suite
- Two x 60 minute Signature Massage in Bowral Day Spa
- Buffet breakfast for two
- Free wifi and In house movies
- Access to pool and gym facilities
Day Spa bookings to be made in advance: call 02 4862 8614. Subject to allocation availability. Please note that all packages are based in deluxe suites overlooking the hotel entrance and car park. Upgrade to a room overlooking the golf course for $60. Upgrade to a spa suite for $120. Saturday night and public holiday surcharge $120. Offer valid to 31 December 2018.
Stay and play golf package
STARTING FROM $549
Gibraltar Country Club is the ideal getaway for golfing buddies from Sydney, Canberra, Wollongong and country NSW. Situated in the heart of the Southern Highlands just 90 minutes from Sydney and Canberra. The course combines a challenging 18 holes with excellent practice facilities.
Food is an important element of the Gibraltar experience, with formal and relaxed dining at San Fior and Harvey’s, including the open-air terrace with panoramic views to Mount Gibraltar. And for the non-golfers, there is Bowral Day Spa, great bushwalks and bike rides and of course, fabulous shopping. Come and enjoy!
Your package includes:
- Accommodation in a deluxe suite
- Full buffet breakfast overlooking the golf course
- FREE Wifi
- FREE in-house movies
- Unlimited golf with a cart for the duration of your stay – please note no refund is available in the case of wet weather and carts not being available.